Last modified: May 18, 2018
- What information we collect and why we collect it.
- How we use that information.
If you’re not familiar with terms like cookies, IP addresses, pixel tags and browsers, please familiarize yourself with these key terms. Your privacy matters to DGC International – and if you have any concerns please contact us.
Information we collect
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit a DGC International site, and this may include sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
The types of personal information users of our sites may submit include:
- contact information (such as name, postal address, telephone number and email address);
- employment information (such as title, division and employer), including military rank;
- login credentials for the Sites;
- other personal information submitted by current of prospective suppliers and subcontractors, such as Social Security number, diversity-related information (such as ethnicity), federal tax ID number, disability status, and civil and criminal country history;
- other personal information submitted by job applicants, such as a résumé or C.V., work authorization information, salary history, education history, information about security clearances, citizenship information and, for jobs with DGC International entities, ethnicity, race and gender; and
- other personal information found in content that users provide.
We collect information in two ways:
- Information you give us. For example, our contact us page asks for name, phone, company, email address, and message. Information submitted through our recruiting and partnering activities.
- Information we get from your use of our site. We may collect information about the URLs on our site that you use and how you use them, or you view and interact with our ads and content.
This information includes:
We may collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
When you use our services or view content provided by DGC International, we may automatically collect and store certain information in server logs. This may include:
- details of how you used our service, such as your search queries.
- Internet protocol address.
- device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and referral URL.
- cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- provide products and services;
- send you promotional materials or other communications;
- communicate about, and administer your participation in, special events, programs, offers, surveys and market research;
- respond to your inquiries;
- process employment applications, including by assessing qualifications, verifying information, and conducting reference or other employment-related checks;
- comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
- evaluate potential suppliers and subcontractors and manage our relationships with them;
- provide and administer human resources services for DGCI employees;
- perform data analyses (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products and services; managing our communications; analyzing our products, services and communications; and performing accounting, auditing and other internal functions);
- •protect against, identify and prevent cybersecurity and other security events, espionage, fraud and other unlawful activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of DGC International, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to DGC International employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
o cookies and anonymous identifiers to help us see how our site is used so we can improve our site presentation.
How we use information we collect
We may use the information described above to:
Information may be used in other ways for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection.
Location of data processing
Personal information that DGCI processes is transferred to, and stored and processed in, the United States or any other country in which DGCI or its affiliates or subcontractors maintain facilities. Data is retained no longer than necessary.
We take steps to ensure that the data we collect under this Statement is processed according to the provisions of this Statement and the requirements of applicable law wherever the data is located.
DGCI does not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from children, as defined by local law. If you believe that we have collected personal information about a child, please inform us so that we can delete the information. Contact us to request removal of content or information that was posted to our services if the registered user was under the age of 18.
Remember that when you share information publicly, it may be indexable by search engines, such as Google.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of DGC International unless one of the following circumstances apply:
With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of DGC International when we have your consent to do so. We require consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of DGC International if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
Your Rights and Choices
We offer choices in connection with the personal information we collect from you.
To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information or submit a request, please contact us via our Contact page.
To the extent provided by the law of your jurisdiction, you may request access to the personal information we maintain about you within practical and legal limits. You may request that we correct, amend, delete or block the information by contacting us as indicated below. Where provided by law, you may withdraw any consent you previously provided to us or object at any time on legitimate grounds to the processing of your personal information, and we will apply your preferences going forward.
We work hard to protect DGC International and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
Click here to reach our Privacy Officer.
Terms and Conditions
The use of this web site constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions:
- DGC International maintains this web site (the “Site”) as a courtesy to those who may choose to access the Site (“Users”). The information presented herein is for informative purposes only. DGC International grants permission to Users to visit the Site and to download and copy the information, documents and materials (collectively, “Materials”) from the Site for the User’s personal, non-commercial use, without any right to resell or redistribute them or to compile or create derivative works there from, subject to the terms and conditions outlined below, and also subject to more specific restrictions that may apply to specific Material within this Site.
- DGC International administers this Site. All Material on this Site from DGC International appears subject to the present Terms and Conditions.
- Unless expressly stated otherwise, the findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in the Materials on this Site are those of the various DGC International staff members, consultants and advisers to DGC International who prepared the work and do not necessarily represent the views of DGC International, subsidiaries or partner companies.
DGC International (‘the Company’) maintains this Web Site to enhance public access to the Company’s information. This is a service that is continually under development. While we try to keep the information timely and accurate, we make no guarantees. We will make an effort to correct errors brought to our attention. Users should be aware that some information available on this Web Site may not reflect official positions of the Company.
Reference herein to any specific commercial products, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise, does not imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the Company. The views and opinions expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the Company, and shall not be used for advertising or product endorsement purposes.
With respect to documents available from this service, neither the Company nor the members of its Company assume any legal liability or responsibility for accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information disclosed, or represent that its use would not infringe privately owned rights.
The documents on this Web Site contain hypertext pointer to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. Please be aware that we do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information. Further, the inclusion of pointers to particular items in hypertext is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed or products of services offered by the author of the reference or the reference of the organization operating the service on which the reference is maintained.
The events on this page contain hypertext pointer to information created and maintained by other public and private organizations. Please be aware that we do not control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of this outside information. Further, the inclusion of pointers to particular items in hypertext is not intended to reflect their importance, nor is it intended to endorse any views expressed or products of services offered by the author of the reference or the reference of the organization operating the service on which the reference is maintained.
Preservation of immunities
Nothing herein shall constitute or be considered to be a limitation upon or a waiver of the privileges and immunities of the Company, which are specifically reserved.
DGC International reserves its exclusive right in its sole discretion to alter, limit or discontinue the Site or any Materials in any respect. DGC International shall have no obligation to take the needs of any User into consideration in connection therewith.
DGC International reserves the right to deny in its sole discretion any user access to this Site or any portion thereof without notice.
No waiver by DGC International of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be binding except as set forth in writing and signed by its duly authorized representative.